Under the increased pressure to provide premium services to customers, drive sales, and reduce operational costs, the challenges for call centers have also increased. A typical domestic or international call center face problems like
- Excess CAPEX and OPEX
- Excessive turnaround times
- Outdated or inadequate contact center applications
- Multiple vendors for VoIP and telecommunications
- Expensive technology requirements
- Fulfill diverse demands of customer based at multiple locations
- Seasonal Demands
To overcome the challenges, Spectranet offers unified and completely scalable portfolio of contact center applications.
Named as Cloud CC, this on-demand hosted contact center communication suite offer multichannel applications such as ACD, e-mail response, IVR, CTI chat, co-browsing, Computer Telephony Integration, predictive dialing, recording, call history and administrative tools to create a completely next generation and automated contact center.
Hosting the software on our highly redundant servers at Spectranet’s data center make the services managed, secure and ideal for both domestic and international call centers. The applications of the communication suite can be completely customized. The advanced voice and multimedia capabilities of suite make Cloud CC one-stop destination for all the contact center needs.
The key features of the hosted contact center solution are as follows:
- Interface for agent and supervisors: Supervisors and agents can simply log in and start taking calls. The supervisors can whisper, barge-in and monitor them.
- Affordability: The hosted contact center needs no upfront investment. Choose from the various customized monthly rate plans to suit your requirement.
- Automated Functions and tools: Integrated interface including feature such as IVR, VoIP and e-mail response and many more.
- IP connectivity: Multi-site routing, remote supervising, the hosted contact center application enables the virtualization in true sense. While you can now, recruit agents working from home, you can remotely supervise them as well.
- DND compliance: The numbers availing the facility of DND is not dialed by the CRM.
- Compatibility towards the third party business applications: The contact center suite can easily be integrated with your existing CRM or other IT applications.
- Lead multiple campaigns simultaneously: You can start and lead multiple campaign with the help of Cloud CC. Save your time and money by using the simple and customized interface for agents.
- Pay as you go: You only pay for the services you used.
- Scalable and reliable services: Complete back up to
- Location independent: You do not need to deploy the software in your premises. Your business can be located anywhere on this earth to utilize the benefits.
- Flexible capacity to the growth adjustment of the company, so that the companies can recoup the infrastructure investments in case of a business experiment gone wrong.
- No need to invest and add in-house technology system:
As a call center, one does not need to invest in call center technologies separately because the application suite offers all the applications/ technology one may need integrated in one.
Why to choose a hosted contact center suite?
- World class contact center applications and regular upgrades
- Completely customized and scalable applications to respond favorably to new growth opportunities
- Consistent and location independent services
- No concerns of technology maintenance and upgrades
- 24/7 support
- Unified application suites offering outbound dialing, monitoring and other features
April 5, 2011 at 10:19 am Comments (0)